Why should I worry about privacy and security? I've got nothing to hide. These are things that most people think. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram... Privacy on the Internet is very important problem nowadays and many people suffer from it. If you want to keep your privacy and be protected from breaking the reputation, you should follow some useful rules. For example, not to share your private photos. Your enemies can use it against you! Also be careful with strangers online. Try not to chat with them, they can be dangerous. May be they want to steal your money or find out where do you live. Do not tell them your personal information and information about your family and friends. Also, you have to change your passwords very often to protect the account.
For celebrities it is very difficult to keep privacy, because there are many people, who want to break their reputation, know more about celebrities' private life. On the Internet there are always a lot of photos and videos of famous people, however sometimes it even helps them to increase their popularity.
Personally, I wouldn't recommend you to have online money. It can be easily stolen, it isn't safe enough.
In conclusion I would like to add, that everybody have to be very careful with the information online. Safety - is a really important question.
Alina Korol
No comments:
Post a Comment