Hello,everyone!Today I want to tell you about privacy on the Internet and give you some advices how to protect your photos from other people.
Nowadays it is hard to imagine our life without Internet and especially without social networks.Almost every person in our society has their own accounts where they are posting there photos,notes,music and etc.We all do it by ourselves and always know everything about our account.It is very important to know does it private or not because if it is public every person can see your photos.As for me,I always really worry about my account because I post a lot of photos with my family and it doesn't look good if someone who I doesn't know will see it.
Most of people are lucky that no body else interested in their life.Popular stars,celebrities,politicians should always look after paparazzi which are always taking photos of them.In our time it is really easy to destroy someone's reputation or just make around the person different gossips by using Internet and especially posting photos.It is very popular among journalist to use family photos or photos which are showing private life and etc.
According to these I really recommend you to make all your accounts private to protect yourself and family from different scandals.
Katya Pletnyova
No comments:
Post a Comment